Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013

Royal Pony "Deadly Doll"

I'm so sorry...I was absolutely not in the mood for blogging because of my private life. Even my private blog hasn't been updated for some time. At I skipped some Blog Carnivals 0_0 Hope I can be more active in the fall issue of the local Royal Pony. Because it was already after Halloween, I decided to wear an outfit more suitable for fall.
At first we went to a korean restaurant, I ate dumplings which tasted like normal gyoza. So everything was okay :) Unfortunately the weather was really bad, raining all the time but we took some photos in a small park nearby. I just have some from my cellphone but they are enough to show my outfit ;)

My outfit rundown:
Dress, socks and bag (not visible): Innocent World
Shoes: Secret shop
Blouse: Vero Moda
Headdress: selfmade
necklace: Alice and the Pirates
 
Together with my personal deadly princess Aimee who wore her new Holy Latern JSK. Suits her sooo well!

Because of the weather a few of us decided to go to Sugarbird Cupcakes

I ate a piece of raspberry cake *-* So delicious, the others chose cupcakes. They are always good there.
We chatted a lot and then went home. Although the weather was against us, it was a nice meetup. Unfortunately I can't attend the next one because the same day is the Christmas event of the Maid Café I'm working at. ^^°+


Now it's time for some thick velveteen dresses? Do you already have done some coords for winter? ^_^

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow, you are so schön ! I like the pearls around your eyes and in your hair ! It's very autumnal, natural, yet elegant !

    AntwortenLöschen